Dietary Supplement Containing Propolis Extract
Dietary Supplement Containing Propolis
Ingredients of Dietary Supplement Contains Propolis (For 4 capsules)
Propolis(1120mg), Vegetable capsule(Carrier-Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), Propolis extract(280mg),
Recommended to take 2 times daily by 2 capsules after the meal times.
Store away from heat, light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
- Made in Turkey
- Consumed as a Dietary Supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake daily.
- Food supplements do not replace the normal daily feeding.
- Not for medicinal use in any treatment and healing purpose.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
470 mg x 60 capsules =28.2 g e
Carton: 6 bottles
Protecting and Repairing the Body
Propolis is an organic material which has a strong anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effect.
In a clinic study which was made in Japan, it is reported that using propolis regularly and constantly causes the pathogens in digestion, respiration and circulation system to be eliminated, and allows the release of internal toxins from the body.
Moreover, it is reported that using propolis regularly supports positive results on devitalizing cancerous cells and preventing their growth, it also helps with the rejuvenation of tissues.
Since propolis doesnâ€™t affect the useful bacteria badly, it shows a wide-spectrum and powerful anti-biotic effect.
Suggested Use: For adults, recommended to take twice daily by 2 capsules each time before or after meals.