AROMATIC CLOVE WATER
General Information About Clove ;
Clove Tree can stay green during all four seasons and it can reach to a height of 10â€“20 meters. Cloves are harvested when they reach a height of 1.5 â€“ 2 cmâ€™s. It is one of the rare plants that have both Omega 3 and Omega 6 fat acids.
It is commonly used in the world cuisine as a spice and flavor. The spice, which is extracted from the flower gemma of the Clove tree, is brown in color with a woody taste and pleasant scent. It has a strong flavor which is bitter and tangy. In Europe, it is generally used for spicing pickles and jams and sometimes in the desserts. It is also an antiseptic in the medical field.
In the 3rd century B.C, Chinese emperors and nobles, would not see their visitors before they have been served with cloves for their breath.
Clove is a very precious and one of the most preferred plants which is anti-microbial, anti-fungal , anti-septic , anti-viral , aphrodisiac and a stimulant. It is widely preferred for Tooth aches and oral care, digestive, cough and asthma complaints, headache, stress and it purifies the blood.
Benefits of Clove ;
- Because of its pleasant scent, it is used against foul breath. It can be used against mild to medium intensity teeth and gum aches and inflammation.
- It is effective against cold and cough. You can add a little bit of honey to clover juice and drink it 2 or 3 times a day. Also it can be used as a mouth washer because of its anti-septic feature.
- For the flu and cold complaints, it can drain down and relieve the sinuses if it is sniffed.
- It is a digestive, when it is consumed after meals. It can relieve the gas complaints in the abdomen and the intestines.
- Because of its anti-parasitic feature, it can provide help for eliminating the intestinal parasites.
- Clove has a â€œnatural antibioticâ€ effect due to its content. This effect can reduce acne, black spot and fungi formation. It speeds up the healing period of inflamed and injured areas.
- Clove is a strong anti-oxidant. Thanks to the potassium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, A and C vitamins and other minerals in the clover, it can generally cleanse the body from free radicals and harmful microbes.
- It has a significant contribution to hair health. It can nourish the follicles and prevent hair loss. It can give a darker color to hair and make them look healthy.
- Clove can be a stimulant/aphrodisiac because of its natural content. It can eliminate mental fatigue and laziness as it stimulates the brain functions.
- Its anti-viral effect can clean and purify the blood in the circulation and thus it can help to increase body resistance against diseases.
- It is a natural expectorant, so it can loosen the phlegm and helps with its extraction from the body.
- It helps diabetic patients to keep their blood glucose levels under control.
- With its regular use, it helps to strengthen the immune system and keeps the body dynamic.